Your first visit to Radford Dental Wellness for Young People is our opportunity to serve your family great dental care. Our team enjoys helping your family maintain great oral health.
All new patients are scheduled to ensure an efficient dental treatment that involves a comprehensive exam and consultation. Further treatment may be done on the first day if time is available, otherwise you can schedule a return visit. The goal is to help our new patients know about their oral health status and available treatment options.
We offer our patients secured online communications with our administration team regarding upcoming appointments and schedule changes. We want to make as easy as possible to fit your dental care needs into your schedule.
What To Expect
- Skilled Healthcare Professionals – friendly specialists
- Clean Modern Facilities – the latest technology and safety procedures
- Efficient Dental Care – timely services and treatment planning
Oral Hygiene – cleaning of the teeth with a special toothbrush (6 months and up)
Dental Exam – thorough inspection performed by the dentist
- X-Ray Imaging – enables an internal view teeth and gums ( Dental Radiography )
- Dental Health Education – answer questions and address concerns
Online forms are available to register new patient information securely using SSL technology (Look for Green Lock icon in your browser) – CLICK HERE